There are several different types of camps available to cadets. Camps give cadets a chance to gain knowledge about the RAF and an experience of a life at a busy RAF station, especially if you go on a ‘blues’ camp.
- Blues Camps – based at RAF stations, where you will go flying, gliding, shooting and visit active sections around the RAF station.
- Greens Camps – based at RAF stations/Army bases, where you will go shooting and undertake fieldcraft training and activities.
- Adventure Training Camps – based at Air Cadet AT centres or camping, where you will work towards adventure training goals and qualifications.
- Overseas Camps – based at military stations abroad such as Germany, Cyprus or Gibraltar
- ACF Camps – Thanks to partnerships within our Wing, you can experience life as an Army Cadet for two weeks as a guest on one of their annual camps.